I have been posting a lot recently about summer as the perfect reading season. Holidays and lounging time mean extra hours to work your way through that growing pile of untouched books. The Book Habit was conceived as a way to publicly celebrate the joy of reading. And now it's time to take that one step further. To encourage everyone to get the books out, I am hosting a giveaway. The prize is YOUR PICK OF TWO from the novels listed below - specially selected from my favourite summer reads!
- Browse the list of novels below. Pick your two choices!
- Follow the Rafflecopter link to enter. All you have to do is tell me the title of your favourite summer read.
- Wait until 11 July, when I will do a random number draw to determine the winner! If it's you, I will make contact and ask for your choice of TWO novels!
- And, just so you know, the winner's books of choice will be sourced from an independent bookshop!
The winner will get to pick TWO novels from the list below: a list of my favourite summer reads!
1. Madam Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
2. Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino
3. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
4. I Capture the Castle by Dodi Smith
5. The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
6. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
7. Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
8. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
10. Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
Good luck to you all!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway